First off, we hope you are all staying healthy during these difficult times. The COVID-19 virus hit hard and unexpectedly, leaving us all with a sense of fear and uncertainty of what the future may hold. The safety and well-being of our staff and guests is our number one concern. We want to let you know we are open for business and following all guidelines and mandates set forth by the government agencies and CDC, taking all necessary precautions to maintain the safety of all.
We are in the Glenwood Canyon with plenty of fresh air and wide-open spaces between all lodging units and RV sites. We encourage you to get out and enjoy the great outdoors when able to do so yet remain safe and healthy.
The steps we are committed to taking to keep our guests and staff as safe as possible are as follows:
- To avoid direct contact and possible contamination with our staff, we have closed our office to all guests. We are answering phone calls and taking reservations. We will reopen the office with limited hours on May 22, 2020.
- If you have a reservation with us, we will notify you with directions for checking in and out. If we are unable to contact you directly, please check the front door for your assigned unit or site and go directly there.
- If you need to contact us during your stay, please do so by phone and do not come to the office. Please use the main phone line at 970-945-6737 or the number posted on the front door.
- Adhering to the social distancing recommendation of 6 feet or greater.
- Use of face coverings is required in all public areas and when in proximity of other guests and staff. Public areas include the office & check-in area, No Name Bar & Grill, bathhouses, laundry facility, and common firepits.
- Gatherings must be limited to no more than 10 people per public state health order.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of all communal surfaces including doors, phones, computers and all work surfaces and counters in the main office.
- Providing methods of sanitation for our employees in the main office.
- The laundry room is closed until further notice.
- More frequent and thorough cleaning and disinfection of the bathhouses during which time they will be closed for guest use.
- Providing methods of cleaning and sanitation for guest use in the bathhouses and laundry room.
- More thorough cleaning and disinfection of all lodging units.
- Providing methods of sanitation and disinfection for guest use in all lodging units.
- Institute a 3-day minimum vacancy between all lodging units for guest use.
- The No Name Bar & Grill will open May 22, 2020 for TAKE OUT food & beverage service only. Dine in service will open as the county allows.
During this time of uncertainty, we know how difficult it is for any of us to make plans for this upcoming summer season of travel and outdoor adventures. For this reason, we are offering flexible policies to enable our guests to plan and reserve their stay with us with confidence. Please feel free to call us at 970-945-6737 for details and updates.
We are monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic situation daily, and like you, hoping for good news. We remain flexible in our operations and will be updating our policies based on the guidelines as required. It is our hope that this virus will be behind us soon and we can all breathe easier and get back out into the great outdoors. In the meantime, please adhere to all recommended safety guidelines and stay healthy!
With our best,
Kevin & Kathy Schneider
Glenwood Canyon Resort